Rituals for Wellness: Day of Encouragement
Today we celebrate encouragement! It is a time to lift ourselves and each other up. This is a day to support each other in making a positive impact in our own lives, in our communities and the world around us. Here are some rituals to support and practice a life of healthy encouragement and uplift!
- Come up with a list of things that describe your gratitude and love for yourself
- Identify 3-10 people in your life that you are grateful for. Let these people know 3-10 things you love and appreciate about them.
- Spend one day only focusing on the positive. If you find yourself thinking negatively, just tell yourself, “let’s hold off for today and focus on the good.”
- Wave at construction/road workers
- Let others out in front of you in traffic
- Open the door for someone as you go in to a store
- Bring/send a loved one flowers
- Write a letter to a loved one you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Genuinely compliment 3-5 people today, even if you do not know them
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.